We are currently seeking experienced Electricians. Fill out the PDF form below and send it back to us using the contact form on this page. Thank you!
We are looking for self-motivated electricians to become an Omega HVAC contractor in El Paso and Las Cruces. The right candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical wiring for the following services:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Refrigerated air upgrades
- Swamp cooler installation
Experience with residential, commercial, or industrial wiring is preferred, but apprentices are welcome to apply and Omega can provide training on-site. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel, highly efficient, great attitude, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Omega provides travel assistance in the form of transportation, lodge, and meals for every HVAC contractor in El Paso and Las Cruces.
- Modification of installations to provide access for future maintenance and avoid unsightly and hazardous wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes
- Follows diagrams/blueprints to install concealed wiring before the completion of walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Installation of electrical conduits
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power systems/equipment
- Installation of control and distribution systems (e.g., switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels)
- Connection of power cables to systems/equipment and installation of grounding leads.
- Circuit continuity inspection to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components.
- Perform inspections of installed systems/equipment to detect a need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement
- Troubleshoot and repair systems/equipment
- ***The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time, depending on project requirements***
- Tools are a MUST
- Education: Associate degree or training in vocational school (Preferred)
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel (Required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Troubleshooting and repairing
- Great judgment and decision making
- Critical thinking
Job Type: Full-time
- Depending on experience
- Paid weekly